An Au Pair is a young person that wants to experience another culture and learn a new language by living in a foreign country with a Host Family. In exchange for a private room and some pocket money, the Au Pair takes care of tasks related to childcare and easy household chores. They are considered temporary “big brothers or sisters” for the Host Children and will hopefully become a new additional member to the Host Family.
- A good command of English or other language spoken in the host country
- Between 17 and 30 years old
- Enjoy working with kids
- Not married and don’t have kids of your own
- With least a high school diploma
- Healthy without any chronic diseases
- A clear criminal record
Are you looking for a different childcare solution and considering hosting an Au Pair?
Requirements for a family to get an Aupair
- At least one child under the age of 18 for the Au Pair to take care of
- A room for the Au Pair available at the family’s place
- The family needs to provide the Au Pair with full board and pocket money